Saturday 19 October 2013

Language Show Live 2013: Sat 19/10/13 08:57

Good morning everyone!

I'm currently twenty minutes outside of London, travelling down for this year's Language Show Live. Dozens of exhibitors will be promoting language learning products, linguistic services, foreign travel, study abroad programmes and the like. Many teachers travel to the exhibition each year to discover the latest techniques in language teaching. Moreover, there are free several language taster sessions on offer over the three days. However, I am travelling down namely for the broad range of seminars. 

To get the best out of this weekend, I've carefully planned what I hope to do today and tomorrow:


A packed programme, as you can see. Of course, I don't expect it all to go to plan, particularly with half of the London Underground closed this weekend, but I'll do my best.

If you'll be at the Language Show yourself this Saturday or Sunday, why not tweet me? I'd love to meet colleagues and fellow other industry professionals in person, which is a rare privilege due to the nature of the job, as you'll all know. If not, you can keep up to date with blog posts and tweets from me. Whatever you're doing, have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment