Friday 23 March 2012

Eurovision 2012 - Top 5 - #1 France

Not many songs fulfilled all the criteria for the song I'd choose as my favourite:
  • Up-beat dance song with predictable lyrics
  • Sung mostly in the country's native language (and one that I can understand)
  • Not an atrocious singing voice
  • A sufficient amount of colourful flashing lights to keep me entertained 
In fact, this was the only one that met all four points. At first, it sounded like a horrible RnB song, but quickly transformed itself into a celestial-like sound reminding us why we love Eurovision. This is the kind of song that will either do quite well, or very badly.

It certainly won't win, but I'm glad that France have prevented this year's competition from turning into a dismal display.   

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry what's this competition you're harking on about? I don't think I've ever heard you talk about it.

    If there was an Asian Song Contest China would win every time. Fact.

    ReplyDelete